Skip to content

Why is a Parent or Guardian needed to open an Invstr Jr account?

To start investing in stocks on their own, a Child (or Minor) will need a brokerage account, and they must be at least 18 years old to open one. They may only start earlier if a Parent or Guardian opens a custodian account on their behalf, and manages the investments on their behalf.

More questions? You can contact the  or .