Skip to content

Can a Parent or Guardian associated with the Invstr Jr account be changed once the accounts have been opened?

At this time, changes to the Parent/Guardian identified as the Interested Party cannot be made. However, if you as Parent/Guardian become unable to fulfill your obligations for any reason (e.g., disability or death), the Minor must notify Invstr. We will close the Invstr Jr account and open a new Youth Account, with a new account number, debit card, and a new Interested Party Parent/Guardian. The new Parent/Guardian will need to have an Invstr+ account.

More questions? You can contact the  or .