Docs Category: INVSTR JR
- What are my responsibilities as a Parent or Guardian?
- Why is a Parent or Guardian needed to open an Invstr Jr account?
- Who is a Parent or Guardian?
- What is an Invstr Jr account?
- Who owns the funds / shares in the account?
- Can you withdraw money from an Invstr Jr account?
- As a Parent/Guardian, what controls will I have over Invstr Jr accounts?
- What are the responsibilities of the Minor?
- Who initiates investment transactions?
- Are there any limitations on deposits and withdrawals?
- What happens when a Minor reaches 21 years of age?
- Who is responsible for taxes and fees associated with the Invstr Jr account?
- Can I open an Invstr Jr account even if I don’t have an Invstr+ account myself?
- Can a Parent or Guardian associated with the Invstr Jr account be changed once the accounts have been opened?
- If I close my Invstr+ account, can the linked Invstr Jr accounts remain open?
- What can be invested?
- What steps do I need to take to open an Invstr Jr account?