Sometimes, we might refuse your order to buy or sell cryptocurrency. If we do, we cannot be held responsible for any losses you suffer as a result.
We may refuse your instruction if:
- There are not enough funds available in your account
- Our partner crypto exchange is not available (for example, due to service disruption)
- We have good reason to suspect that your instruction was for illegal purposes (for example, to commit fraud)
- We have good reason to believe that your instruction could badly affect our reputation or goodwill
- Either way, we will notify you of any refusal