Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms (the “Invstr Terms”) are a legal agreement between you and Invstr Limited (“Us” or “We”) and are the terms upon which We, at our discretion, permit you to access and use the Invstr application (the “App”), our website located at www.invstr.com (the “Website”) and all associated information or content (including, without limitation, Third Party Subscription Content) accessible through, or in conjunction with, the App or Website (“Content”), including access through the RSS reader, subject, in the case of certain content, to payment of applicable charge, as further described in section 7 of the Invstr Terms.
The Invstr Terms also apply to any communications between you and Us, and software which We make available to you via the App, the Website or third party platforms (“Invstr Software”). References in these terms to “Services” means the App, the Website, the Content, and/or the Invstr Software.
2. IMportant Notice
By downloading and using the Services, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and accept the Invstr Terms. The Invstr Terms are available in the English language only.
If you do not agree to the Invstr Terms, We will not license the Services to you, you must stop using the Services, and you must uninstall the Invstr Software from your devices by following the method appropriate to your particular device.
You have the right to withdraw from any transaction or subscription as described in section 11.
Section 16 of the Invstr Terms includes a limitation on our liability to you.
3. Information About Us
We are Invstr Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (under registration number 8265075) whose principal place of business is 26 St. James’s Street, London, SW1A 1HA, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB 157 2624 06.
4. Operation System Requirements
To use the Services your device must meet certain operating system requirements, which are described in the FAQ. You should ensure your device meets these requirements before attempting to download, stream or use the Services.
5. Your Devices
You must ensure you have all necessary rights to access the Services from, and/or download, or use the Invstr Software to, the device(s) you use for these acts (“Device”). Charges may be applied by service providers for internet access on such Devices. You accept full responsibility for the use of the Services on or in relation to any Device, whether or not it is owned by you.
6. Your Promises to Us
You promise Us that you are at least 13 years old. If you are 13 or older, but under the age of 18, you should review the Invstr Terms with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian have understood them to your satisfaction. You agree not to allow anyone under 13 years old to access or use our Services from your Device. Please see section 10 Invstr Competitions for age exceptions.
You also promise Us that any information and details provided by you to Us (including on registration for an account) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times. You can update or correct your personal details at any time from the ‘Edit Profile’ screen in the “Profile” section of the App or Website.
7. Charges and Payments
You may download the App or access the Website free of charge. You may play the interactive investment games free of charge but you acknowledge that: (i) certain additional in-game functionality, market data, commentaries, analytical calculators and research reports (“Invstr Premium Content”) may only be accessible by you in exchange for payment and which requires you to register details about you.
8. Invstr Premium Content
Details of Invstr Premium Service are set out at here. You acknowledge that by accepting to purchase the Invstr Premium Service, and any additional premium Content, you expressly consent to the supply of such Invstr Premium Service and Content immediately and that by consenting to such supply, you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel such transaction within the 14 day cooling off period provided by law.
10. Invstr Competitions
We may run multiple competitions, including private competitions in conjunction with third-party associates, each of which involves an element of skill, judgement or knowledge, consecutively or simultaneously. Employees of Invstr Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with a competition or helping to set up a competition shall not be permitted to enter a competition. Although in-app purchases may be made to boost your virtual capital in competitions, there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter and win a competition.
To be eligible to win a competition, you can only enter once per competition, and must be registered with Us and have a completed profile including (but not limited to):
• Name of university, business school or finance society you are attending – if applicable
• Full Name
• Email Address
• Profile Image
• Phone Number
Each competition will last a fixed period of time and expire at a fixed point in the future. Additional rules may apply to each competition. These will be confirmed on registering for any such competition.Further to Clause 6, we may impose a particular age limit in relation to any of our competitions, otherwise they are open to all persons at the date of their entry. However, We reserve the right to require that the parent or guardian of any person aged 18 or less confirms in writing that they agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and will accept any prize on behalf of an under-18 prize winner. Further rules on a competition by competition basis are available on our web site, or through the Apps. We reserve the right to cancel or amend a competition. Any changes to a competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Us. When given, prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and We, or our associates in the case of private competitions, reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. One or more winners will be chosen based on the Competition Rules for each event. A competition will be adjudicated based on the performance of the users in the games as shows in the relevant App Leaderboards, or as further described in the Competition Rules. The users who have completed their profile and who are highest placed on the relevant in-app Invstr Leaderboards at the end of the competition will be declared the Winner or Winners. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the Winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement Winner.
Competition prize monies will be awarded to the Winners, at the discretion of Invstr, or associate in the case of private competitions, either via the in-app Money Transfer function, if available, in which case the user will be required to be a registered user of that service, via PayPal, TransferWise or by bank transfer. In the latter case we require the winner’s bank account details in order to process payment to them. Winners recognise and accept that additional transfer and/or exchange charges may be incurred, depending on local jurisdiction conditions, which will necessarily be paid by themselves and will fully indemnify and hold Us harmless in this regard. Alternatively, the company may choose to send a cheque payable to the winner to a postal address that the winner specifies. We may in our sole discretion disqualify any entrant from any Competition who fails to meet the eligibility criteria or whom we suspect of foul play. This includes taking advantage of bugs in the Invstr Services. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, We may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
It will be our sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Personal Information
Protecting your privacy is very important to Us. However, We like to keep in touch with you and we will send you information or advice about features and services that We provide. By using the App you agree that We can approach you in this way. We also understand that lots of emails can be annoying so We try to keep ours to a minimum. Nevertheless, if you feel you are getting too many you can always select the unsubscribe link that exists in every communication we send. You can also change your email address through your Profile settings in the App whenever you want to.
You also agree that on your death, all of your personal information and other account information relating to our provision of the Services to you, shall belong to Us.
12. Your Rights to Use the Services
In exchange for you complying with the Invstr Terms, We grant you, at our sole discretion, a revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to:
access and use the App and/or Website; and download or stream a copy of the Invstr Software and any Content onto your Device and to view, use and display the Invstr Software and any Content on your Device(s).
You acknowledge that your use of the Services grants you no rights in or to the Services or any of our intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademarks and patents) other than the right to use the Services in accordance with the Invstr Terms. We do not sell the App, the Website, or Invstr Software to you.
You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you post, send or share using the App, the Website or the Invstr Software may be read or intercepted by others.
We may include links in our Services to third party applications, news services, including RSS feeds, or other services. We are not responsible for their privacy practices or the way they handle any personal information they may collect about you. You should ensure you read their privacy policies carefully before using these Services.
13. Restrictions on Your Use of the Services
- not to copy the Services (or any part of any of them) except where such copying is incidental to your use of the Services in accordance with the Invstr Terms;
- not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Services, or permit the Services or any part of any of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Services or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that such actions in respect of the Invstr Software cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Invstr Software with another software program, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is used only for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Invstr Software
- is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent
- is not used to create any software that is substantially similar to the Invstr Software;
- not to create alternative servers for use with our Services. You must not use our Services in conjunction with any servers other than the servers We provide;
- not to reverse engineer any data provided to you as part of the Services;
- not to rely on the accuracy of any data provided to you as part of the Services;
- not to use or create software which automatically interacts with our Services, such that the level of user interaction required is less than would be required without that software (except to the extent required for web accessibility purposes);
- not to do anything which may disrupt, damage, or impair our Services (or any part thereof), or prevent other users from using any part of our Services;
- not to intercept or modify the communications between our Services and our servers;
- not to deliberately exploit any bugs you find in our Services;
- not to use our Services for any illegal or unlawful purpose; and
- not to provide or otherwise make available the Services (or any data made available to you in the provision of the Services) in whole or in part (including any object and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from Us.
14. Ending Your Use of Our Services
You can simply choose to stop using the Services and remove the Invstr Software from your Device(s) at any time. In addition, you may log out from the “Settings” screen of the App or Website.
You acknowledge that your use of the Services is subject to our discretion and We may, at our sole discretion, withdraw your rights to use the Services on the provision of written notice with immediate effect. If our withdrawal of your rights to use the Services effects the cancellation of any subscription prior to the end of a month in respect of which you have already made a subscription payment, then you will be refunded a pro rata amount of such subscription payment corresponding to the period for which you have not received benefit of the subscription.
You may need to create an account with Us to access or use the Invstr Software or certain features of the App or our Website. Your account is personal to you and may not be transferred to or shared with others.
You are responsible for keeping your account and login details secure and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. You should choose a strong, unique password, which you do not disclose to anyone else or use with any other service. You should also install anti-virus and firewall software on your Device and install security updates on your Device in a timely fashion. We will not be responsible for any losses suffered by you in circumstances where your account is used by someone else, unless this is caused by our negligence.
16. Acceptable Use of the Services
You acknowledge that the Services may enable you to communicate with other users of our services and post commentaries and briefings (as an approved “Super User”), messages, investment ideas, personal information, images, text and other material (“User Content”) which can be seen by others, for example, in the Invstr social feed, private chat, public chat and ‘Topic’ or other forums.
You agree that in using the App, Website and the Invstr Software, you agree:
- not to post or otherwise make available any User Content which is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, racist, illegal, incites hatred or criminal activity, has the effect of being harassing, threatening or abusive to any individual or group of individuals (including on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or otherwise) or which infringes any third party’s rights;
- not to spread rumours in relation to any investments, markets or any other financial information;
- not to create false impressions in relation to any investments, markets or any other financial information;
- not to manipulate the financial markets in any way in your use of the Services;
- not to discriminate against other users of the Services;
- not to provide investment advice or hold yourself out as providing investment advice;
- not to create spam messages;
- not to distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Us or the interests of any other users of the Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt our systems;
- not to do anything to bring Us or the Services into disrepute;
- not to solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from any other user;
- not to impersonate any other person; and
- not use our messaging facilities to lie to or deceive other users (i.e. you must not ‘scam’ other users) or to advertise or promote third party or your own products and services.
By posting or making available any User Content via our Services, or by sending any User Content to Us, you are promising Us that you have the right and all necessary approvals to use such User Content and that We can use it in any media without any payment or obligation to you or anyone else. You further promise Us that the availability or publishing of any such User Content as part of our Services will not cause Us to infringe the rights of any third party or to be in breach of any applicable law or regulation. You agree to compensate Us for any losses We suffer as a direct result of any breach by you of any of the promises made by you in this section 18.
You acknowledge that We do not monitor or moderate User Content made available by users of the App, our Website or Invstr Software. If We become aware of any User Content which We reasonably consider does not comply with the Invstr Terms, We may remove it. Please note that any of the User Content posted via the functionality available on the App or Website is the opinion of the person posting or sending only and such postings do not constitute any form of recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Us. Although We have rules for the posting and uploading of User Content, our interactive features may be misused and sometimes User Content can still be posted that is misleading or deceptive. You should not therefore rely on any User Content being accurate or complete. You accept that if you do rely on any User Content which has been posted or uploaded, you do so at your own risk.
If any User Content makes you feel threatened, or abused, or if you believe any User Content is offensive or otherwise breaches the Invstr Terms, please contact Us via the “Provide Feedback” button within the “Settings” of the “My Profile” section of the App or using the contact details set out at section 31 below.
You may also flag any social content that you deem to be inappropriate.
If you post or submit User Content, unless We indicate otherwise, you grant: (a) Us and our group companies a nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully sublicensable and transferable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world, whether on a commercial or non-commercial basis, in any media; and (b) Us, our sub licensees and transferees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such User Content, if We or our group companies should choose to do so.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such User Content. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such User Content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such User Content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Us including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request and cost.
The information available through the provision of our Services (the “Information”) is provided to you for your personal information and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as an offer, solicitation, invitation or inducement for the purchase, sale or holding of any financial instrument in any jurisdiction. The provision of our Services may contain information and opinion on investments that does not constitute independent investment research, nor non-independent research, and is therefore not subject to the regulatory protections afforded to research.
The Information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Us and is not intended to be relied upon by You in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any investment decision.
The Information may comprise views, opinions and recommendations of individuals from the general public who may have little or no training, education, experience or any other specialised knowledge of the markets, investing or other financial matters. Further, investment markets can change rapidly so that Information may be out-of-date. The views expressed should not be taken as statements of fact nor should reliance be placed on them when making investment decisions. We do not endorse any opinions or recommendations made in the course of the provision of Services to you, and We do not represent or guarantee that any of the information available is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs.
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in financial instruments involves a risk of substantial losses. In connection with any such transaction, you should note that:
- financial transactions are risky;
- the price of financial instruments, and the income derived from them, can go down as well as up, and investors may not get back the amount they invested; and
- past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
In connection with your use of the Services and any User Content made available by you, you agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national or international law and regulation, including, but not limited to, the market abuse regime of the Financial Conduct Authority. In particular, you agree to not use the App or the Website to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information which:
- is inaccurate or misleading, or any information which would have the effect of distorting the market; or
- which you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
18. Content and Third Party Links
You acknowledge that We are not responsible for the accuracy of the Content (including any Content for which you have paid or are obliged to pay for access in accordance with section 7). No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to the accuracy or completeness of Information. We accept no liability for direct or consequential loss arising as a result of the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of information available on through the App or Website. Any arrangement made between you and any third party named on the App or Website is at your sole risk and responsibility.
You further acknowledge that:
- You are aware that there may be a conflict of interest between our use of Content and Us making available the Content to you in the course of providing you with the Services; and
- You are not relying on the Content for the purpose of making any investment decisions.
The Services may contain links to third party websites or Services that are not operated or controlled by Us, including, without limitation, Third Party Content. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or its accuracy. For the avoidance of doubt, this also includes use of the App’s RSS news reader capability whereby you may select to view additional third party content to personalise your newsfeed
You acknowledge that where Content is provided to you by a third party, such third party endeavours to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided but does not guarantee its suitability, availability, service level, timelines, accuracy or reliability and accepts no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise), subject to its own terms and conditions (where applicable), for any loss or damage arising from any interruption, defect, error, delay, inaccuracies or omissions in such information.
Please see section 9 above in respect of the application of additional third party terms and conditions when purchasing Third Party Subscription Content.
In addition, brand and company logos used by Invstr are owned by the respective companies. The use of a company’s brand logo does not represent an endorsement of Invstr by the company, nor that of the company by Invstr, nor does it imply the existence of any contractual relationship.
19. Your Legal Rights and the Limits on Our Liability to You
We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We also accept liability for fraud and fraudulent misrepresentation by Us or our employees or agents.
If We breach the Invstr Terms, We shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach up to a maximum of the greater of : (i) the amount you have paid to Us over the previous 6 months; and (ii) 50 US Dollars. “Foreseeable” means that the losses could have been reasonably contemplated by you and Us at the time of entering into these Terms.
We are not responsible for: (i) losses not caused by our breach; (ii) indirect losses which means loss to you which is a side effect of the main loss or damage and where you and We could not have reasonably anticipated that type of loss arising at the time of entering into the Invstr Terms; (iv) any loss arising as a result of the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of any Information; or (v) failure to provide the Services or to meet any of our obligations under the Invstr Terms where such failure is due to events beyond our control (for example a network failure).
You have certain rights under the law. These include that We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill. Nothing in the Invstr Terms (including in this section 16) is intended to or will affect your statutory rights. Save as expressly set out in this Agreement, all conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or other terms whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are excluded from this Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you breach the Invstr Terms, then (without limiting any other remedy We may have), We may at our sole discretion, disable, partially disable, modify, or delete any or all of your accounts, block your IP address or Device from accessing our Services, adjust your saved game data, or in any other lawful way partially or fully restrict your access to any of our Services.
You also agree to compensate Us and keep Us compensated for any loss We suffer (including financial or reputational loss) howsoever arising, as a result of your breach of any of the Invstr Terms.
21. Availability of Services
Whilst We use reasonable efforts to provide a reliable service and software, We do not and cannot guarantee that the App, our Website or our Invstr Software will be available 100% of the time. All software may contain bugs, and all hardware can suffer failures. You also acknowledge that failures, defects or other issues which have a detrimental effect on the Services may occur due to events beyond our reasonable control.
We want to continually improve our Services and so We reserve the right to alter the App, our Website and Invstr Software at any time, including adding, removing or changing features (which may advantage or disadvantage you). We will always try to make changes in a way which We feel benefits our users. For example We may make changes to correct a mistake, or to replace an unpopular feature with one We feel more users will appreciate, or to make the system requirements better match the hardware of the majority of its users. We will try to give you notice of any material changes to the Services. If We change the Services to your detriment, you can terminate your agreement with Us (including any subscription you may have) at any time by logging out of your account, deleting the App from your device, notifying us by email using info@Invstr.com. Please see section 16 for more details on ending your use of the Services.
22. Changes to the Invstr Terms
You agree that We may update or amend the Invstr Terms to reflect updates to our Services and/or as a result of legal or regulatory changes. We will give you reasonable notice of any changes to the Invstr Terms, and your continued use of the App, the Website or Invstr Software will signify your agreement to those changes.
23. Rights of Third Parties
The Invstr Terms are not intended to give rights to anyone except you and Us, except as stated otherwise in Schedules 1 and 2.
You acknowledge that We may transfer our rights under the Invstr Terms (and any related claims) to any third party without having to obtain your prior consent.
25. No Waiver of Legal Rights
If you breach the Invstr Terms and We take no action against you, We will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the Invstr Terms.
26. Entire Agreement
The Invstr Terms constitute all terms agreed upon between you and us and supersede any prior agreements in relation to our Services. You represent that you have not accepted the Invstr Terms in reliance on any oral or written representations made by us that are not contained in the Invstr Terms.
You acknowledge that your right to access and use the Services is also subject to:
- applicable law;
- any rules or policies applied by the relevant appstore from which you access the App (as specified in Schedule 1);
- any additional terms and conditions of any third party which are applicable in respect of the purchase of Third Party Subscription Content which are brought to your attention prior to such purchase;
- the terms of your employment contract, where applicable; or
- any rules or policies applied by any investment exchange, where applicable.
- any rules or policies applied by any other content or news provider, where applicable
If any part of the Invstr Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, which means that you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection country in which you live.
- When accessing the App through the iTunes Appstore or Mac Store You acknowledge that the Invstr Terms are concluded between you and Us, and not with Apple, Inc. You acknowledge that your use of the App is subject to the iTunes usage rules as set out here (the “iTunes Usage Rules”) (which you acknowledge you have had the opportunity to review) and in the event of a conflict between these Invstr Terms and the iTunes Usage Rules, the iTunes Usage Rules shall take precedence.
– Scope of Licence: Your licence to use the Services is limited to use of the Services on an Apple device that you own or control and as permitted in accordance with iTunes Usage
– Maintenance and Support: Apple, Inc. has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
– Warranty: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple, Inc. will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App.
– Product Claims: We acknowledge that We, not Apple, Inc. are responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have relating to the App or your possession and/or use of that App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Our liability to you is not limited beyond what is
– Intellectual Property Rights: In the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of that App infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, We, and not Apple, Inc. will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
– Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of
– Third Party Beneficiary: Apple, Inc. and its subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the Invstr Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of the Invstr Terms, Apple, Inc. will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Invstr Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- When accessing the App through the GooglePlay Marketplace You acknowledge that your use of the App is subject to the Google Play terms of service, as set out here (the “Google Play Marketplace Terms”) and in the event of a conflict between these Invstr Terms and the Google Play Marketplace Terms, the Invstr Terms shall take precedence.
- When accessing the App through any other App Store, you acknowledge that your use of the App may be subject to the terms of service of the relevant appstore through which you access the App.
1. TRADING SERVICE. Invstr provides functionality, the Trading Service, that facilitates the communication of messages containing order information through to brokers, including but not limited to DriveWealth, or to third party order management services, including but not limited to TRADE IT, which in turn on-passes the messages to brokerage services or process the orders directly if they are a broker. Neither Invstr nor any third party order management service, including TRADE IT, are broker-dealers, brokerage or brokerage services. Instead Invstr, or the third party order management services, enable you to connect to a broker with whom you are required to be directly registered. Neither Invstr nor any third party order management services are responsible for any actions you take with regard to your broker. All order messages sent using the Trading Service are self-directed by you to your broker-dealer. All orders are executed by brokerage firms where you have an existing account, or create a new account. Neither Invstr nor any third party order management services are responsible for the order routing or execution of any transaction, or for any associated fees that may be charged by your broker. Any confirmations of such transactions will be issued solely by your broker dealer. You are solely responsible for any and all orders placed by you and all fees associated herewith. You also understand that all orders are unsolicited and based on your own investment decisions. Invstr, any third party order management service, broker and any of its employees, agents, principals or representatives do not provide recommendations of any security, transaction or order, provide investment advice, produce or provide research to any user regarding any security, transaction or order.
- You agree that your use of the Trading Service (including without limitation, your provision of login credentials to your brokerage account, and your use of the Trading Service to transmit orders to your brokerage account) will at all times be in strict compliance with any agreements between you and your brokerage firm.
- You agree you will only use the Trading Service for your own personal use and not on behalf of or for the benefit of a third party, and only in a manner that complies with the laws that apply to you. If your use of the Trading Service is prohibited by applicable laws, then you are not authorised to use the Trading Service for trading purposes. Neither Invstr nor any third party order management service or broker is responsible for your using the Trading Service in a way that breaks the law within your jurisdiction.
- DriveWealth Fractional Trading: Disclosure
And any future Trading Services that we introduce from time to time may be viewed from the Invstr web site.
Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or investment adviser. Invstr does not offer its own recommendations of any security or provide its own research to any user regarding any security transaction or order.
Please note, investing involves risk and investments may lose value. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Brokerage services are provided by the following:
US traded securities, including fractional trading, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC. DriveWealth may not establish investment accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions. For more information, including disclaimers, risk and transaction fees click here.
India account traded securities are provided by SIC Stocks & Services PVT Ltd. SIC does not make any personal recommendations to buy, sell or otherwise deal in investments. Investors make their own investment decisions. The services and securities provided by SIC may not be suitable for all customers and, if you have any doubts, you should seek advice from an independent financial adviser. For more information and disclaimers, click here
Cryptocurrency trading is provided by Coinbase. To be eligible to use the Coinbase Services you must be at least 18 years old. Your eligibility to access certain Coinbase Services also depends on the country in which you reside. For more information on eligibility of use and disclaimers go to Coinbase, or click here
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © INVSTR LTD. 2017
Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or investment adviser. Invstr does not offer its own recommendations of any security or provide its own research to any user regarding any security transaction or order. Brokerage services, including fractional trading of US securities, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC. DriveWealth may not establish investment accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions. For more information, including disclaimers, risk and transaction fees click here. Please note, investing involves risk and investments may lose value. Past performance does not guarantee future results.