Meet Kerim Derhalli – Delivering professional financial information to mobile devices
Kerim Derhalli, CEO at invstr, talks about our mission of democratizing access to financial information and promoting financial literacy and education.
- Live, on-demand market data on 70,000 individual stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities from exchanges around the world and delayed data on four million more
- An expansive financial news database that enables users to search articles in Dow Jones News, including the Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times and other leading financial news outlets free
- On-demand research reports on more than 60,000 listed companies
- Real-time crowdsourced market predictions on the pricing of individual stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities to help users make real money
- Social networking and messaging functionalities that allow users to share information and chat
Want to learn more about the markets and how to become a better investor?
Download the Invstr App now.
Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or investment adviser. Invstr does not offer its own recommendations of any security or provide its own research to any user regarding any security transaction or order.
Please note, investing involves risk and investments may lose value. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Brokerage services are provided by the following:
US-traded securities, including fractional trading, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC. DriveWealth may not establish investment accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions. For more information, including disclaimers, risk and transaction fees click here.
India account traded securities are provided by SIC Stocks & Services PVT Ltd. SIC does not make any personal recommendations to buy, sell or otherwise deal in investments. Investors make their own investment decisions. The services and securities provided by SIC may not be suitable for all customers and, if you have any doubts, you should seek advice from an independent financial adviser. For more information and disclaimers, click here.