Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
*dates subject to change*
After a poor start, the markets had a decent end to the week following positive earnings and economic news.
Some earnings highlights included Disney, which showed investors how their new business decisions regarding streaming have planned out while introducing price hikes for some of their subscriptions, leaving a positive imprint.
US inflation slowed down once again in the month of July, with core inflation reaching a two year low in what was a very encouraging sign for the economy. Because of this, it is expected that the Federal Reserve will pause interest rate hikes, which have been slowing down economic growth as of late.
Overall, U.S. stocks have stayed mostly unchanged as investors are left to evaluate how the economy will look like with this fresh news. Going forward, investors should monitor upcoming economic data and another batch of important corporate earnings.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Jinko Solar ADR – 08/14 (#jks-adr)
- Home Depot – 08/15 (#homdep)
- Sea Limited – 08/15 (#se)
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group – 08/15 (#tme)
- Cisco Systems – 08/16 (#csco)
- Target – 08/16 (#target)
- com ADR – 08/16 (#jd-adr)
- Walmart – 08/17 (#walmrt)
- Tapestry – 08/17 (#coach)
- Applied Materials – 08/17 (#apmat)
- John Deere – 08/18 (#deere)
- Estee Lauder – 08/18 (#estelaud)
- Palo Alto Networks – 08/18 (#panw)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!