Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
Earnings Reports (10/17/2022 – 10/21/2022)
*dates subject to change*
After a rough start to the week, the markets finished positive due to some late-week rallies, especially on Thursday.
Some earnings highlights included Domino’s, which rose by 10 percent following a quarter where they made more sales than expected.
The September CPI inflation report was worse than expected, but it still led to a major rally on Thursday as investors shrugged off the news.
Overall, U.S. stocks have stayed positive but volatile as investors are concerned about the economy in the long run. Going forward, investors should monitor major company earnings, the run-up to the midterm elections, and further global economic data.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Bank of America – 10/17 (#bankamer)
- Charles Schwab – 10/17 (#charsh)
- Goldman Sachs – 10/18 (#goldmans)
- Johnson & Johnson – 10/18 (#jnj)
- Lockheed Martin – 10/18 (#lockhd)
- ASML ADR – 10/19 (#asml-adr)
- Procter & Gamble – 10/19 (#pg)
- American Airlines – 10/20 (#amerair)
- AT&T – 10/20 (#att)
- Verizon – 10/21 (#vzon)
- American Express – 10/21 (#amex)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!