5Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(05/09/2022 – 05/13/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Markets had one of their most volatile weeks on both ends with economic data and policy being thrown from left and right.
Earnings continued to be hit or miss in most industries, with commodity companies showing strong results while other industries stayed mixed.
The Federal Reserve’s interest rate hike led to a short term rally, but Thursday showed the reality with the indices having their worst day throughout this whole fiasco.
Overall, U.S. stocks have fallen further despite some mid-week rallies. Going forward, investors should monitor the COVID lockdown situation in China as that has been a major pain when it comes to inflation, and look towards possible policy implementation as we make our way to the midterm elections.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Palantir Technologies – 05/09 (#pltr)
- BioNTech SE ADR – 05/09 (#bntx)
- Tyson Foods – 05/09 (#tyson)
- Peloton Interactive – 05/10 (#pton)
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings – 05/10 (#nclh)
- Li Auto Inc. – 05/10 (#li)
- Fiverr International – 05/11 (#fvrr)
- YETI Holdings – 05/11 (#yeti)
- Wendys – 05/11 (#wen)
- Six Flags Entertainment – 05/12 (#six)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!