Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
Earnings Reports (03/07/2022 – 03/11/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Prices for oil and natural gas have spiked, fueling higher gas prices for many in the US. Gas prices rose on average 8% during the past week alone, thanks in large part to the crisis in Ukraine.
From produce to paper products and gasoline, prices on just about everything have skyrocketed, and some consumers are wondering if companies are being opportunistic with inflation and the many ways everyday items cost more.
Continuing at the rate it has been, how high do you think consumer prices will get?
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Squarespace, Inc. – 03/07 (#sqsp)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. – 03/08 (#dks)
- Casey’s General Stores, Inc. – 03/08 (#casy)
- Children’s Place, Inc. (The) – 03/08 (#plce)
- Oracle Corporation – 03/09 (#oracle)
- Campbell Soup Company – 03/09 (#campbl)
- Asana, Inc. – 03/09 (#asan)
- Rivian Automotive, Inc. – 03/10 (#rivn)
- DocuSign, Inc. – 03/10 (#docu)
- Ulta Beauty, Inc. – 03/10 (#ulta)
- Buckle, Inc. (The) – 03/11 (#bke)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!