Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(03/28/2022 – 4/01/2022)
*dates subject to change*
The S&P 500 is now up more than 3% in March, more than erasing its losses since Russia invaded Ukraine late last month. The recent rebound in stocks has been driven by investors buying the dip, amplified by the bout of high inflation.
Investors were pleased after NATO and President Biden promised to remain vigilant against Russia while supporting battered Ukraine.
The rally has come even as the war in Ukraine continues and the Federal Reserve is set to hike interest rates several more times this year as investors continue to grapple with the ramifications of Russia’s invasion and isolation.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Jefferies Financial Group Inc. – 03/28 (#jef)
- Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. – 03/28 (#dave)
- Micron Technology, Inc. – 03/29 (#mu)
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. – 03/29 (#lulu)
- McCormick & Company, Incorporated – 03/29 (#mccorm)
- Paychex, Inc. – 03/30 (#paycx)
- Five Below, Inc. – 03/30 (#five)
- Braze, Inc. – 03/30 (#brze)
- BlackBerry Limited – 03/31 (#bb)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!