Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(03/21/2022 – 03/25/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Energy stocks are leading the pack in the stock market in 2022.
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has sent crude-oil prices on a tear—and energy stocks along for the ride—as investors monitor looming supply threats and rapidly evolving geopolitical tensions. Gasoline prices, meanwhile, have risen to record levels, punishing consumers at the pump and lifting already high inflation.
There is likely to be a period of digestion for markets, which means patience will be paramount. Rates and commodities continue to press higher, and while the overall market appears to be more comfortable with that in the near-term, those trends should benefit value more than growth.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Nike, Inc. – 03/21 (#nike)
- Dave Inc. – 03/21 (#dave)
- Adobe Inc. – 03/22 (#adobe)
- Carnival Corporation – 03/22 (#carnvl)
- Cintas Corporation – 03/23 (#ctas)
- General Mills, Inc. – 03/23 (#genmils)
- com Group Limited – 03/23 (#ctrp-adr)
- NIO Inc. – 03/24 (#nio-adr)
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. – 03/24 (#darden)
- FactSet Research Systems Inc. – 03/24 (#fds)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!