Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(03/14/2022 – 03/18/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Concerns still remain about the recent spike in commodity prices because of the Russia-Ukraine war. U.S. oil prices rebounded as much as 5% as the latest round of Russia-Ukraine talks failed with no progress on a cease-fire and no progress on safe passages for evacuating civilians.
The fear has been that higher commodity prices could push headline inflation higher while slowing economic growth, also known as “stagflation.
It is true that there are firm beliefs of even stronger inflation reports over the coming months, which suggests that the Federal Reserve needs to accelerate its rate hike plans, even with the renewed uncertainty that has emerged from the crisis in Russia and Ukraine.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Coupa Software Incorporated – 03/14 (#coup)
- SentinelOne, Inc. – 03/15 (#sent)
- Smartsheet Inc. – 03/15 (#smar)
- Dole PLC (The) – 03/15 (#dole)
- Shoe Carnival, Inc. – 03/16 (#scvl)
- FedEx Corporation – 03/17 (#fedex)
- Dollar General Corporation – 03/17 (#dollarg)
- Gamestop Corporation – 03/17 (#gamestop)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!