Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(6/20/22 – 6/24/22)
*dates subject to change*
Markets fell over the past few weeks in light of rising inflation rates and in reaction to the Fed’s increasing rates 75 basis points. Indeed, this economic pressure has been reflected in earnings.
Earnings seemed to be a lot more negative this week, with markets falling, crypto having its biggest sell off, and the investor fear index rising sharply.
Overall, U.S. stocks have slightly fallen since last week’s close as investors are digesting everything that has happened in the last month. Going forward, investors will be monitoring the effect of the Fed’s raising of interest rates.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Microbot Medical Inc – 06/20 (#mbot )
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. – 06/20 (#nete)
- Lennar Corporation – 06/21 (#lennar)
- Quotient Limited – 06/21 (#quot)
- Steelcase Inc – 06/22 (#scs)
- Stellantis N.V.. – 06/22 (#stla)
- Smith & Wesson Brands Inc. – 06/23 (#aobc)
- FedEx Corporation – 06/23 (#fedex)
- Paychex Inc – 06/24 (#paycx)
- CarMax Inc – 06/24 (#carmax)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!