Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(06/07/2022 – 06/10/2022)
*dates subject to change*
After a steady and slow week, and the longest continuing losing streak since 2001, things may be looking up for the market!
The Dow Jones industrial average jumped 200 points and key indicators such as inflation, job reports, and consumer spending are somewhat leveling, showing signs of an economic recovery.
All in all, this week should be a relatively quiet one except for the U.S. May consumer inflation rate due out this week. This could tell if the inflation rate has peaked or not.
Fingers crossed it’s over because these gas prices are not it!
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- M. Smucker Co. – 06/07 (#jmsk)
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc. – 06/07 (#cbrl)
- Verint Systems – 06/07 (#vrnt)
- Campbell Soup – 06/08 (#campbl)
- Five Below – 06/08 (#five)
- NIO Inc. ADR – 06/09 (#nio-adr)
- Signet Jewelers – 06/09 (#signet)
- Bilibili ADR – 06/09 (#bili-adr)
- Up Fintech – 06/10 (#tigr-adr)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!