Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
Earnings Reports (07/25/2022 – 07/29/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Markets moved smoothly with the indices having a positive gain at the end of the week.
Some earnings highlights included Tesla and Snap, who reported positive and negative earnings respectively.
Jobless claims rose unexpectedly, and Europe announced an interest rate hike for the first time in over a decade. Other than that, the market mainly moved in regards to earnings.
Overall, U.S. stocks have stayed positive as investors are hoping for the best regarding the economy. Going forward, investors should monitor the Federal Reserve meeting, where an announcement on interest rates will occur, and more corporate earnings.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- NXP Semiconductors NV – 07/25 (#nxpi)
- Coca-Cola – 07/26 (#coke)
- General Electric – 07/26 (#ge)
- General Motors – 07/26 (#gm)
- Boeing – 07/27 (#boeing)
- Spotify – 07/27 (#spotify)
- Kraft Heinz – 07/27 (#kheinz)
- Pfizer – 07/28 (#pfizer)
- Mastercard – 07/28 (#master)
- Southwest Airlines – 07/28 (#swair)
- ExxonMobil – 07/29 (#exxon)
- Procter and Gamble – 07/29 (#pg)
- AbbVie – 07/29 (#abbv)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!