Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(01/24/2021 – 01/28/2021)
*dates subject to change*
So far in January, the S&P 500 is off to its worst start since 2016. Technology stocks have gotten crushed, with the Nasdaq Composite Index dropping more than 10 percent from its most recent high in late November.
The bond market is also in shambles, with rates rising sharply and bond prices falling. Inflation is red hot, and supply chain disruptions continue. Now that earnings season is here, investors are on edge as there is very little clarity on how 2022 will turn out for the stock market.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- International Business Machines Corporation – 01/24 (#ibm)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The) – 01/24 (#philps-adr)
- Logitech International S.A. – 01/24 (#logi)
- Microsoft Corporation – 01/25 (#msft)
- Johnson & Johnson – 01/25 (#jnj)
- Verizon Communications Inc. (The) – 01/25 (#vzon)
- Tesla, Inc. – 01/26 (#tesla)
- Abbott Laboratories – 01/26 (#abbott)
- Intel Corporation – 01/26 (#intel)
- Apple Inc. – 01/27 (#aapl)
- Visa Inc. – 01/27 (#visa)
- McDonald’s Corporation – 01/27 (#macd)
- Chevron Corporation – 01/28 (#chevrn)
- Caterpillar, Inc. – 01/28 (#cat)
- Colgate-Palmolive Company – 01/28 (#colgate)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!