Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(02/07/2022 – 02/11/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Tech stocks finally rallied last week, aided by an impressive batch of earnings reports. But the sector remains battered with the Nasdaq Composite being down 16% over the past two months. The setbacks reflect the increased scrutiny companies are under as major U.S. stock indexes remain near record highs and the Federal Reserve is preparing to raise interest rates for the first time since 2018.
It’s been a rocky, painful time for investors hoping that earnings could drive stocks higher.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Tyson Foods, Inc. – 02/07 (#tyson)
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. – 02/07 (#take2)
- Hasbro, Inc. – 02/07 (#hasbro)
- Pfizer, Inc. – 02/08 (#pfizer)
- BP P.L.C – 02/08 (#bp-adr)
- Coinbase Global, Inc. – 02/08 (#coin)
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord – 02/09 (#toyota-adr)
- Walt Disney Company (The) – 02/09 (#disney)
- CVS Health Corporation – 02/09 (#cvs)
- Coca-Cola Company (The) – 02/10 (#coke)
- Pepsico, Inc. – 02/10 (#pepsi)
- Twitter, Inc. – 02/10 (#twit)
- Under Armour, Inc. – 02/11 (#uaa)
Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!