Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(02/28/2022 – 03/04/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Russia’s attack on Ukraine sparked volatility and fresh uncertainty in markets and investors are scrambling to assess the conflict’s longer term implications for asset prices.
Going forward, the market is going to overreact to good news and bad. The biggest factor right now is the Fed and higher energy prices will support sticky inflation which keeps pressure to hike rates.
While there may be some additional volatility in the short term, these dislocation events historically present opportunities, as long as recession doesn’t follow.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- HP Inc. – 02/28 (#hp)
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. – 02/28 (#zoom)
- Groupon, Inc. – 02/28 (#grpn)
- com Inc. – 03/01 (#salesf)
- Target Corporation – 03/01 (#target)
- AutoZone, Inc. – 03/01 (#autzon)
- Snowflake Inc. (The) – 03/02 (#snow)
- Dollar Tree, Inc. – 03/02 (#dollart)
- Okta, Inc. – 03/02 (#okta)
- Broadcom Inc. – 03/03 (#brcm)
- Costco Wholesale Corporation – 03/03 (#costco)
- Marvell Technology, Inc. – 03/03 (#mrvl)
- Dole PLC – 03/04 (#dole)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!