Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(02/14/2022 – 02/18/2022)
*dates subject to change*
The Dow Is falling because Russia fears are back. The conflict has added a fresh headwind for markets already bracing for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates as it looks to tighten monetary conditions to mitigate surging inflationary pressures.
The last few weeks have served as a stark reminder that stocks can be volatile. Investors should expect the volatility to continue going forward, amid concerns about inflation and rising interest rates, geopolitical uncertainty, and the ongoing pandemic.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- MoneyLion Inc. – 02/21 (#ml)
- Home Depot, Inc. (The) – 02/22 (#homdep)
- Medtronic PLC – 02/22 (#medtron)
- Public Storage – 02/22 (#pubstr)
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – 02/23 (#lowes)
- Booking Holdings Inc. – 02/23 (#prln)
- TJX Companies, Inc. (The) – 02/23 (#tjx)
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited – 02/24 (#baba)
- Moderna, Inc. – 02/24 (#mrna)
- Coinbase Global, Inc. – 02/24 (#coin)
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. – 02/25 (#berk-a)
- Foot Locker, Inc. – 02/25 (#footlocker)
- MoneyGram International, Inc. – 02/25 (#mgi)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!