Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(12/20/2021 – 12/24/2021)
*dates subject to change*
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Inflation has been surging worldwide for months, and it’s impacting prices of nearly everything, from gas to Oreos. In response, some investors are more worried than excited. Recently, the Federal Reserve announced steps to take action.
Federal Reserve officials suggested as many as three rate increases in 2022 as the economy heals and inflation persists.
With the holiday approaching, will the stock market be on Santa’s nice or naughty list this year?
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Nike, Inc. – 12/20 (#nike)
- Micron Technology, Inc. – 12/20 (#mu)
- Braze, Inc. – 12/20 (#brze)
- General Mills, Inc. – 12/21 (#genmils)
- FactSet Research Systems Inc. – 12/21 (#fds)
- BlackBerry Limited – 12/21 (#bb)
- Cintas Corporation – 12/22 (#ctas)
- Paychex, Inc. – 12/22 (#paycx)
- CarMax Inc. – 12/22 (#carmax)
Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!