Greetings Fellow Invstr!
We appreciate your time as a member of the INVSTR community. We would like to ensure every investor has the proper tools and resources to invest smarter and capitalize on great opportune investments!
(03/18/2022 – 4/22/2022)
*dates subject to change*
Although US stocks have managed to partially rebound from big losses so far this year, things are changing once more as home prices have shot higher at this point in the pandemic, stock prices are still elevated, and the unemployment rate is sub 4% and interest rates are headed upward. The narrative on Wall Street is telling investors that the market is experiencing “peak bearishness.”
The Fed is going to keep on raising rates all year. The central bank tries to ignore volatile food and energy prices, but core inflation, at 6.7%, is well above the Fed’s 2% target.
The economy has been moving from inflation being high and rising, to inflation being high and falling. That’s a sign of good news, but it’s still not great.
Here are the companies from this week’s expected earnings:
- Bank of America Corporation – 04/18 (#bankamer)
- B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. – 04/18 (#jbhunt)
- Johnson & Johnson – 04/19 (#jnj)
- Netflix, Inc. – 04/19 (#netflx)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation – 04/19 (#lockhd)
- Tesla, Inc. – 04/20 (#tesla)
- Procter & Gamble Company (The) – 04/20 (#pg)
- Abbott Laboratories – 04/20 (#abbott)
- Union Pacific Corporation – 04/21 (#unionp)
- AT&T Inc. – 04/21 (#att)
- Snap Inc. – 04/21 (#snapchat)
- Verizon Communications Inc. – 04/22 (#vzon)
- American Express Company – 04/22 (#amex)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation – 04/22 (#kimbclrk)
*Tip* Users can automatically add the listed companies above to their personal calendar, as well as any other of their favorite stocks!