Our mission is to empower people the world over to take charge of their financial future by providing them with the education, resources, and opportunity to become confident investors.
Meet our Founder & CEO
An avid tennis player, a nature lover, a Tolkien fan. If he was an animal, he’d be a dolphin. If he could, he’d eat baklava all day, every day. And if you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he’d say “a singer”.
There’s more to our founder Kerim Derhalli than finance, but operating at the sharp end of the financial sector is where he’s best known.
He’s lived and worked in London, New York, Singapore, and Tokyo, but no matter where he called home, he noticed the financial industry was being left behind by social technology.
That’s why, when he left his role as global Head of Equity Trading at Deutsche Bank in 2012, he set out to democratize finance through technology with Invstr. He wanted to give aspiring investors the platform they need to hone their skills and grow their confidence.
- We bring POSITIVE ENERGY to our daily lives by doing things we love and surrounding ourselves with great people
- We are PASSIONATE about financial markets and FinTech; technology that disrupts the status quo and helps to empower consumers
- We are ENTHUSIASTIC about pioneering product design which always puts the user first
- We keep LEARNING to stay relevant and innovative
- We cultivate DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES in our team and through the products we build
- We believe KNOWLEDGE is power, and that informed decisions are better decisions
- We promote COLLABORATION. Crowd wisdom is stronger than the wisdom of the individual. Always.
- We are committed to INTEGRITY, honesty and transparency
Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or investment adviser. Invstr does not offer its own recommendations of any security or provide its own research to any user regarding any security transaction or order.
Please note, investing involves risk and investments may lose value. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Brokerage services are provided by the following:
US-traded securities, including fractional trading, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC. DriveWealth may not establish investment accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions. For more information, including disclaimers, risk and transaction fees click here.
India account traded securities are provided by SIC Stocks & Services PVT Ltd. SIC does not make any personal recommendations to buy, sell or otherwise deal in investments. Investors make their own investment decisions. The services and securities provided by SIC may not be suitable for all customers and, if you have any doubts, you should seek advice from an independent financial adviser. For more information and disclaimers, click here.